|LAT RUS ENG|
In accordance with the research performed by Balt Risk only 1% of the suppliers are satisfied with the way customers pay their bills for delivered goods and services.
Some useful hints about debt collection
1. Collection results can be significantly influenced by the following factors:
3. Credit inspector in the course of the debt collection acts as a professional business intermediary – debt is collected and also good relationship with the customer is retained.
4. Debt collection through intermediary is more economically advantageous – expenses for collection of one single debt decrease, especially if it is a small debt.
Debt collection from Balt Risk
Collection from Balt Risk is a professional extra judicial procedure of debt collection both from companies and persons without debt sum or age restrictions.
Advantages of debt collection from Balt Risk:
Balt Risk works in accordance with the principle – no collection, no commission. Invoice is sent only after money has been received. The amount of commission depends from the debt age and sum and can constitute from 5 to 20%.
Balt Risk recommendations for efficient collection:
1. Signing of agreement and order submission (by fax or by using the on-line form on the RiskNet Portal.
2. Balt Risk credit inspector analyses the case and gives the information regarding the collection perspectives. After that debt collection strategy is determined.
3. Balt Risk starts the collection process, which includes:
RiskList is a special debt register where creditors can register the debtors late with their payments or do not fulfilling their financial obligations, without transferring these debtors to collection companies.
Phone: +371 67323470
Fax: +371 67508359