Advantages of the Balt Risk trade mark
When stamp is put on invoice:
- Debtor knows that payment term is strictly monitored.
- Debtor knows that debt collection will be preformed by professionals.
- The payment discipline of the debtor improves.
- Debtor knows that payment is significantly delayed.
- Debtor is warned that further debt will be transferred for collection to a professional company.
- Debtor starts to act without further delay.
Which stamp to choose?
During the initial stage of the cooperation when delivery of the goods or services takes place, it makes sense to choose stamp Nr.1.
If the debtor is not in a hurry to pay and delay exists already – choose stamp Nr.2.
What are the advantages of using the stamp with Balt Risk logo?
- Balt Risk trade mark is well known at the Latvian market and is an efficient method to motivate the debtor.
- We take fixed subscription payment for the use of the stamp independent of number of the processed documents.
- The payment discipline of the customers improves.
“All the debtors which were sent reminder letters with Balt Risk stamp without delay settled their obligations.”